6/1/10

Kyle and Kimberly's Wedding, The Falmouth Yacht Club, Falmouth, MA



One could not have ordered such a beautiful day for a beach wedding in Falmouth Heights overlooking the sea. The sun shone, smiles were on the faces of all in attendance as

well as passers by, and ships blew their horns in recognition of this couple's special wedding day!

A soft cape cod breeze caressed the shoreline as Kimberly and Kyle stood together holding hands, turning to loved ones and one another with expressions of joy and anticipation on their faces. Though the waves could be heard curling onto the beach behind me and pleasure boats sped by us, the sounds of the beautiful vows spoken by this lovely couple to one another rang across the sand to the overhead patio of the Falmouth Yacht Club where members enjoyed a perfect view.

Special custom readings were given for this special occasion, followed by hugs and kisses at the altar. What a loving, memorable wedding this was on memorial day weekend on Cape Cod. Family and friends, as well as friendly onlookers watched as I pronounced Kimberly and Kyle to be "husband and wife".

The music of "Walking On Sunshine" by Katrina and the Waves lyrics then serenaded Kyle and Kimberly as they danced down the aisle. Kyle then scooped his beautiful bride up like an Olympian figure skater, twirling her into the most graceful punctuation moment for the crowd to see, singing along with the music,

"I feel the love, I feel the love, I feel the love that's really real
I feel the love, I feel the love, I feel the love that's really real

I'm on sunshine baby oh
I'm on sunshine baby oh
I'm walking on sunshine wooah
I'm walking on sunshine wooah
I'm walking on sunshine wooah

and don't it feel good!!
I'll say it again now
and don't it feel good!!"

Congratulations to Kyle and Kimberly! Keep walking on sunshine!



No comments: