10/28/08

Brandon & Sarah's Wedding


Sarah and Brandon's wedding on Lighthouse Beach in Chatham was organized entirely via the Internet and by phone, so I did not know what to expect.  They were an absolutely lovely, handsome couple.  As the bride descended the stairs opposite the Chatham Lighthouse, I looked up to see people standing at the overlook and watching she and Brandon get married; the scene was so happy and joyful, with family, friends and strangers clapping and cheering when I announced, "You may kiss the bride".  From the grin on my face, you can see that I sincerely love my work and enjoyed this couple and their guests.  Their reception was scheduled at the Wayside Inn in Chatham, which is a wonderful place to celebrate less than a mile up the street. Overall, a very happy day for they and the tourists who happened to witness their wedding ceremony! 

No comments: